One of the most beautiful places in the world Montserrat BWI.  I was lucky enough to be there before the Suffiee Volcano tunned it into to a shell of it's former self.

The volcano is just over the hill behind the owner of the shack that used to stand there.   And, it was there that I had one very strange encounter with some of the good folk from UP North, two girls named Lisa, a city pickup truck and even weirder aftermaths.

I now it sound too good to be true and who knows if it's not does it really matter I know this shot happened because I took it and will never forget the whole experience.  Hopefully we have many more ahead of us all and I look forward to sharing them with whomever turns up here.



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gov. Peter Shumlin of Vermont hates cherry trees and the Constitution!

Look up, get up and never give up in 2015